Sunday, June 25, 2023

The Merciful Master

With a 1/12 probability,

Only one had to resent home,

For the hypothesis,

To come undone.

 

And yet here we are,

12 /12 have done it now.

The reclusive master,

Smiles at last, and how!

 

His absence construed,

As weakness by lesser ones,

The lives they’ve breathed,

Allowed by him, for once.

 

The cuffs of the material world,

Only he can evade.

No one else can lead you there,

In his embrace, must rest your head.

 

Fuck all the good inside of you.

The only fact that keeps you alive,

Is that, no matter where you go,

You will eventually end up being mine.  

 

But then, here’s this one,

Always mine, but yet so sad.

So close, yet apart,

Like those chambers of the heart.

 

I conclude stories once I see a happy face,

Nothing else I ask for.

And even if I let my heart run wild for you,

No one will ever know it; no one has before.

 

Never doubt my abilities dear, just ask,

I am as pervasive as time.

If I say there be peace bestowed on world,

Peace becomes your right divine.

 

 

No comments: