Friday, September 6, 2019

Goodbye Miss

Hundreds of words I have killed,
Over the last couple of minutes.
Words of substance should be scarce,
My Words are in dire need of cuts.

And so I make this detour,
From my principle of no goodbyes,
I am a simple, righteous, Godly man,
I can not live your dreams, your lies.

Unless I announce now,
I might be tempted to look back.
And what better place than here,
This is solely my territory,
And only these words talk back.

I have been exposed as mortal,
Over the last three years or so.
A conscious decision I wish I forget,
And may so the people who know.

I have been a man of uncompromising ideals,
And been with women of all kinds claiming so.
Tonight I bid adieu, to all of you.
No hard feelings, hope you know.

And no, I am no misogynist,
I am a misanthrope,
Denouement is not my expertise,
I have always been mindful of my scope.







No comments: