Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waking up!

And one fine morning,
I wake up to see,
Another new day progressing,
As it ought to be,

I light up ,
The usual morning cigarette,
Coming back to life,
And to terms, with that one secret,

One that I've avoided,
For so long now,
Retaliating all questions,
With one simple 'how'.

Catching a glimpse of the paper,
I take one deep puff,
And smile at the ignorance,
I've shown towards all this stuff,

Unlike the world,
Fussing over how to show,
Am pissed off, knowing,
There's still so much left to know!

1 comment:

S said...

ask , confront , atleast for ur peace if it pisses off... otherwise ditch :) it wont matter in the long run !
don't bother , dont struggle , dont hold this grudge , it might just make ur day incomplete ...
let it go..let it be...if this was to happen..must have been for a good reason ...