Sunday, December 5, 2010

Off

I like cutting the lights off,
Something I always do,
Wherever I go,
And Let my mind Soak itself,
In the tranquility of black,
When the nights sing to me,
Songs from distant skies,
I lean back on the chair,
rest my legs on the railings,
And let go, Of all that binds,

But there are lights in the cottage,
People who know switch them on,
Come, share their joy and grief,
Sing along, lose themselves in the rings of smoke around,
Sometimes make sense, sometimes not,
And it always feels good,
To have them stopping over,
Lending me a break from the depths of thoughts,
Thoughts which just don't let go,

It was nice, O' old friend of mine,
Having you here, for the night,
Revisiting the good times,
Brighter and purer days,
Make yourself comfortable ,
With the cuisine and the wine,
Choose your tune, but play it low,
Feel yourself at home,
And in case I don't notice,
Just put the lights off, When u go.

1 comment:

S said...

Loved it totally !!
supa cool post !!