Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nothing-ness!

Let go and come here,
Lie down with me and stare,
At the endless sky,
Restricted to the vicinity of our eyes,
Blankly figuring out traces of white,
Small stars and the moon's light,
Deciphering nothing,
Amidst winds whispering,
And when you can feel,
Absolute nothingness for real,
Roll over, change your side,
Locate a pair of confused eyes,
And let them know,
Things you don't show,
For when nothing remains,
Of choices and domains,
Love shall survive,
In our beating hearts and silent eyes,
I've stared for too long,
It feels like a place I belong,
Until I spread my arms to realize,
There was no one by my side,
I close my eyes,
And let out a smile,
Knowing that love shall survive,
In beating hearts and silent eyes.

2 comments:

S said...

nothingness sometimes sums up to everything one needs at a moment !
Perfect post!
one of ur bests !

Aryan said...

Thnx. :) Glad u liked!