Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Good Night!

Here comes a night, Familiar,
Devoid of sleep, a perfect souvenir,
Feels so right, One of it's kind,
I feel the urge to make this one rhyme,

Perfect was the day, perfect was it's end,
To seal it in words, is all I intend,
As for the eyelids, that don't drop,
A spell of words, made the clocks stop,

Some walls collapsed, The fissures I can feel,
Unsuspicious as I lay, words breached the seal,
And the mind, still blank, strayed a thousand miles,
To the Sandwiched lands, through the aisles,

And through its eyes, I see, a tomorrow that could hold,
Love in our hearts, As together we grow old,
Chasing our dreams, But free from their charms,
A world spanned by two souls and four arms,

Not a question of destiny, It's about the calls we make,
When tomorrow comes, Let's see what roads we take,
As for tonight, I wish I could sing you to sleep,
Steal a few moments, that you would like me to keep,

As I wait to see the sun rise, miles away,
Unsure if I made any sense, I've nothing else to say,
Towards existence, finds its way, whatever was this,
A good night's post perhaps, Sealed with a hug and a kiss.

2 comments:

S said...

sealed in words...a good night at its best ! lovely post and lovely words!

Aryan said...

Thanx Saki.. Nice u lykd.