Monday, November 15, 2010

This one from Manhattan!


Life has just been moments, which,
Have not yet grown into years,
Days lightened up by smiles,
Have not yet seen nights of tears,
Things you can't avoid,
Have not yet crossed conscience,
The edge, still beneath the feet,
Is yet to manage the six foot compliance,
The smiles have not yet faded,
The skin has not yet wrinkled,
Life's blooming, against all odds,
The buds somehow still stand sprinkled.
Enough having been said of journeys,
There have not been any falls yet,
It's still a story of two,
The world hasn't entered the scene yet.
I have known this road, yeah, the road of love,
Perhaps the most difficult to tread,
Don't you worry about me,
I know how decisions are made,
Give me the shade of your curls,
And the Sun shall become a friend again,
Give me the light of your love,
And I'll have stories of nights to sing,
Place your hands in mine,
You'll see the world in them then,
But it's gonna be a long trip,
Peaceful? I won't claim.
Don't you worry about me,
Speak for yourself,
Home is still in vicinity,
But the destination no where close,
I have made my choice,
Now it's your turn,
Wanna come, then let's go,
If not, then just return.

3 comments:

zuby said...

my fav movie.. :) hehe.. but realistic stories are rarely appreciated.. :( loved the way you wrote it down.

S said...

super cool post !

Aryan said...

Zuby- Mine too. :) And i can not help the fact, that am not that good at fiction, And hence, i keep it real thoda sa.

Saki- Thanx.