Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blank

Confessions of a blank soul,
Let me pour out here,
What started as a state of mind,
Now seems a never ending void.
Words scream for attention,
As memory stops the heart,
From wandering back to inspirations,
Ones you need to write sense,
Its been a long dry patch,
And I crave to pen down something,
That gives me a sense of satisfaction,
Not just to escape life,
and Hide myself behind words,
But something purer, more pacifying,
Something that relieves the inner side,
Of having conveyed what I mean,
Jobless or not, but a worthy one,
That which when I read,
Connects me to myself,
Whatever it be, It indeed is,
Somewhere inside perhaps,
And seems like It'll be ,
Another long wait,
For I don't see it coming,
As long as my mind refuses,
To leave it's shell ,
Or unless the heart rebels,
And breaks this up,
This cage so strong,
Something I call,
The state of being blank!

2 comments:

S said...

blank states come and go , but this one I would call the best one ..as it forced u to write . but neways u will come out ...blankness will subside !
the post is superb, and the words are all good ..dont worry , ur the same :)

Aryan said...

Yeah.. it will someday! :)Thank u..