Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nowhere close!

Words colder than ever before,
But it's a reversal of roles for sure,
Ones which were once genuine,
Are no longer meaningful, no more pure,
And the ones which were just imagination,
Have started making sense,
Being more direct, conveying messages,
Finally coming out of the veil of pretence,
What a feeling, indescribable,
An ugly one, I dont mind loving,
I can but just say good luck,
Whilst you are packing and leaving,
But there was some stuff, again,
Which needs to be cleared,
What seems rudderless now,
Through the storm, needs to be steered,
I know your fear of the uneven waters,
And your love for ways steadier,
As if I give a damn, but i do,
One of those truths, u'll never get dear,
In the memory of everything chucked and ignored,
Whatever be those,
I had a small piece of free advice,
So here it goes,

Of all the stories cooked up,
I don't mind not being a part of,
But there's something more important,
Things you might already be aware of,
But in case you are not,
I'll like you to know,,
Am glad you turned out so human in the end,
Stuffing your mind with what people show,
And I cant help but pity,
In case you don't even know,
Am not one of them ,
And they ain't me,
Remove your blindfold and try,
And then maybe you shall see,
The only thing human here is you,
Humane ain't me,
Divine is what it was,
Guess its time to set things free,
Am tired now of explaining,
So let it just be,
Enjoy your hassle-less journey,
But know, nothing you ever knew,
Came even an inch closer to me!

1 comment:

S said...

I hope all just gets well :)