Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Walking along.

Remembering all the times,
I have asked to let me be,
I feel the prayers have been answered,
And I am now a part of the crowd.
Its clear why they wander ,
The crowd is not entitled to choices.
And I walk along,
The initial craze dies out,
But I keep walking, telling myself,
The darkest of forests too,
House uncut ways that guide,
Existence is never by chance,
And its true, they are out there,
Even I'll find one,
If ever perturbed by the gloom, I'll run,
Race against the beats of my heart,
Faster than time, faster than thoughts,
And escape anything that binds,
Dive into the sky, tear it apart,
Make my way to the abode that was mine,
Where the Sun doesn't burn you,
Where daggers and deceits dont hurt,
Where its just you and the peace of black,
But my job ain't done yet,
I longed to witness and live in ,
This not-so-black world,
For experience counts, if nothing,
Escaping back is always an option,
But as long as I can,
I'll walk along..

4 comments:

S said...

resorting to an escape is gud.. but u must choose to walk along only !
and hence keep posting ! :)
cool post !

Aryan said...

Hehe.. Sure.. Thnx for reading. :)

zuby said...

are bhai aur likhne ke liye kuch nahee ..tere blogs thode high fy hone lage hain ...:-)

Aryan said...

saale ye kya bol diya!!