Monday, October 11, 2010

No complaints.


When I asked myself the other day,
Why do I never complain about life,
I saw your faces smiling with eyes closed,
And I knew, There shall never be a dark time,
With you guys being around in my thoughts,
Radiating strength, in dark nights.
I can take a fall and then rise all by myself,
But now I have your arms to make it easier,
Bliss is what it feels to be with you,
Pride is what it becomes when you come back everytime,
Standing the tests of time and circumstances,
We have together been a force unparalleled,
Everytime we get sloshed together,
And lose our worldly robes,
There I see, pure souls, that still care,
And I feel loved beyond times,
I have indeed had a time of my life with you,
And I know, Its the same with you,
In the name of all the smoke and booze that flowed,
And the killing of time, Time that separates,
I have fallen in love with this city,
Every place I go, I have moments from the past to recall,
You guys are rockstars, You know that,
Its just a matter of time, Until we get together again,
Set some different city on fire this time,
And I can wait for that time patiently now,
Thanx to the love showered by you,
Knowing What you feel for me,
I just don't hold any complaints against life!

3 comments:

S said...

true! friends are very important
Im sure they'll be glad after reading this post !

zuby said...

hmmm....very glad !!
listen to me bro i dont know about others but trust me i ll make evry city ,every moments special when u r with me ....ll try my best to redefine the word FRIENDSHIP ...this is the ship which will never wreck ...ready to cut my neck...but for the ship which we have made ...puri duniya ko saala goli maardunga .

Aryan said...

@Sakshi- Sure.

@Zuby- I know.. Tu bas goli maarta reh duniya ko.. :P