Saturday, September 4, 2010

A discarded list.


'Cause all I need is Peace,

Peace- silent, tranquil, spotless,

The relief, then the release,

Elusive! Chased nevertheless.


'Cause all I need is love,

Love deserved for all that I gave,

Shedding inhibitions, rising above,

Freed!, This heart so naive..


'Cause all I need is time,

Time to set things straight,

Explain myself, Clear the slime,

Stretched? Don't leave, Hang in and wait..


'Cause all I need is faith,

Faith in me, Whatever I do,

Unfeigned words, Foul wraith,

Ignore! But know, I've put mine in you.


'Cause you see, All that I need,

Differently though, You realize, you do,

Found them all together, Pardon the greed,

Chucked the list, All I need now, is You!

2 comments:

S said...

simple words !
superb post !
again the angel effect ;)

Aryan said...

Thanx Sakshi.. :)