Saturday, August 14, 2010

Faces.



I've been wondering all this time,
Life seems to have changed but how?
But this saturday evening tells me,
I Am no more what i used to be, now,
Contradictory feelings arouse in my mind,
When I realise how true the reality is,
But the pain does take over the elation,
For it's true, I never wanted this.
Pretending to be someone I am not,
Infact trying to be what the world wants me to,
It's been a long month, and tonight i decide,
To get back into my old robes, Paying whatever I need to,
For this life has definitely been easier,
But not what it was supposed to be,
To hell with survival and aspirations,
I'll not change, I was born to be me.
To those who never cared,
My fury is all you deserved,
To the ones who do, Am sorry,
But this is Me, the way I'd like to be preserved.
I can feel it calling, And I can wait no longer,
I discard the faces I've been wearing for a while now,
This is me, The stories you've heard are all true,
Down on your knees you go fool, take a bow!

4 comments:

S said...

Now we share a common tittled post !

brilliant indeed !! urs is much better than mine ;)

Aryan said...

Yeah.. The first one indeed! And thanx for reading.. But That last line was a lil too much! :P
Both were on different lines.. And You know what! I just loved your one.. but then it might spark a never ending debate.. So let's just chuck it.. Yours was brilliant.. And I'd be glad if you just liked mine! :)

S said...

thata partial !! :P

Aryan said...

Not at all! It's you who's partial all the time! ;)