Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cautious Steps !

Always in action,
Some taken, others not,
These are my steps,
All that I've got!

Wandering steps, leading nowhere,
Directions still undeciphered,
Just a faint image guiding me,
Towards a place untampered,
Free of prejudices and pain,
An abode of Love and strength,
How do I save this dying image,
Slowly diluting, shrinking in length..

I hear it utter words sometimes,
To whom, Am not certain,
But i wish they were mine,
Its me who knows the depths they contain!

Unsure, as i have ever been,
Tempted I am to embark this way,
As if I had a choice, I already am,
On the directed road, come what may!

If only I could find it one step closer,
I'd leap over the entire distance left,
Till then I cautiously tread this path,
Unusually cold and calm, seemingly life-bereft!

The journey of life, is easier,
If covered in distinct steps,
You take one towards me,
I'll cover the rest,
Forget elligiblity, and appreciate,
The innocent mind ,
which believes it's destiny is you,
Unsure if it will ever make it through.
Nevertheless, it still keeps me walking,
Covering time, In carefully placed steps,
It's a painful-yet-worth-it story,
Of You, Me and these unsung steps!

2 comments:

S said...

a beautiful post !!! :)

Aryan said...

Thnx Sakshi!