Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Being evasive..

Walking alone, you'll be all fine, 
But it's just a matter of time, 
When one day, someone comes humming a song, 
Holds your hand, starts walking along, 
Weird it might seem, But you wont resist, 
You'd be done with all myths that persist, 
For he'd be the one, you've been waiting for, 
Have some faith, give some time, you'll be sure, 
Melting in his arms, old claims will die, 
You're just human, Don't be shy.
Confess love, It's not that bad afterall, 
It had to come, The final curtain call.
Keeping aside my world, my fight. 
I'd smile as you prove me right, 
But that would be a different day, 
we can only wait for it to come this way, 
It will come for sure, I know, so do you, 
Trust my words, they've always been true, 
Whoever he is, will join you on your journey, 
And you'd not want him to leave, 
It would hurt if it's not me,
But i'll still smile, and let it be,  
Taking consolation that you proved me right, 
You won't escape the bug, try as you might.
Just a matter of time until you meet, '
He shall come and sweep you off your feet! 

4 comments:

S said...

tooooooooo amazing!!!
this one can totally be mailed to miss angel ;)

Aryan said...

Thnx Sakshi.. :)

rashmiranjan007 said...

he hee...bhai....kya bolun ab
u r too good. soothing, sumptuous
this poetry deserves a toast.
here i go...
Its hard to gospel,
when u speak like an angel.
Intellectuality n expressions are ur tool,
Followers of urs ..aint no fool!.
Wordings of urs are so pure,
It wud be a shame for a girl..from ur writing if she doesn't lure.
Ur writing is so simple yet so powerful as kickboxing of thai,
Thts my man...love u ASLAM BHAI
keep posting keep surprising...expectations increased

Aryan said...

Thanx kaka.