Monday, May 10, 2010

We - The Men !


God gives u reasons to be proud of,
and am no exception..
Thank you god.. for making me a man..
Who can fulfill each word of the definition..


I know you were always skeptical
about creating me and my likes..
You made the mistake , but don't bother..
We are not just about daggers and spikes..


I've heard that an island never cries
And a rock has no pain..
Thats why their names get lost in the ashes of time..
For, without tears and pain, there surely is no gain..


We men, give limits their new records,
We set new standards, new examples to follow..
we set the world in motion, set the time rolling,
This meniality is within, sorry you cant borrow..


U test me , so many times..
Every day, every hour, every min, every second..
Never mind.. I know u envy me..
Coz you still seek the power to mend..


Mend up things the way i can,
Relations, disputes, doubts. huh thats an endless list..
Nothing is beyond my reach, its just that i dont care ..
Forget the lines u engraved on my hands.. Check out my fist!


I , am the one..
Who u didnt wish to create..
But such was the passion somewhere inside of me..
You failed to write my fate.


Am the ruler of my destiny..
The Man you feared will one day rock ur throne.
heh.. sit there at ease.. i wont..
Had i wanted so, it was as easy for me as kicking a roadside stone..


So all the men out there, cheers to you..
From this brother in arms of you..
We shall continue to make life what it is supposed to be..
life that is life, and to this ignorant world, something new..


We men are wretched things, Achilles said ..
yeah u were right my friend..
But lets talk more about that when i meet you..
After I close my eyes.. at the Styx's end..

6 comments:

S said...

well .. I've a lot f fav lines in this one.. esp the rock one.. ;)
brilliant !! :)

Aryan said...

Thnx :)

Rishi K Shukla said...

yoooo brooooo
Fuck modesty
Fuck Manners
Fuck the gentlekind inside you
Embrace the Wild
We are born men
We are born to fuck
Lets get back to the jungle we belong

A true masterpiece indeed
Those with lost manhood seriously and urgently need this.....

Aryan said...

haha.. Thnx bro.. That was some genuine appreciation!N that was an amazing combo of words! Thnx 1ce again.. n it's high tym u write smthn..

zuby said...

ur name is aryan and u are a man ...

superb piece of work...phodte raho ..keep it up :)

Aryan said...

thnx again zuby bhai!