Thursday, May 6, 2010

She who must not be named !



There, amidst the crowd, stood before me..
she who must not be named..
But she did something for which..
its only me who has to be blamed..

My heart skipped a beat ..
when she came up on the dias..
the one-of-a-kind stunning smile..
The inncocent beauty without any bias..

I wish she could feel it in the air,
and turn around to appreciate..
the innocent admiration in my eyes...
thats never gonna depreciate..

She was gone, before i cud even realise,
everything I wanted to said..
got tucked in some deep pocket of my heart.
Wish she cud be by my side, on this path that i  tread..

Life was good even wihtout her but,
It was difficult to get her out of my mind..
She was one of the few marvels i admired..
yes, she was.. err no.. is one of a kind..

she talks like soft pearls rubbing against oysters..
she walks like the darkness of the night..
she invokes in me a feeling that pumps me ..
against all odds of this odd life , to fight..

After ages, tonight i dont find my eyelids dropping..
i wonder where the hell has all tirednesss disappeared..
but this new strength.. this freshness..
reminds me to be prepared...

for it's gonna be tough to realise this dream..
to make it come true..
the dream that am now seeing with my eyes wide open..
as the pane of this window gets covered with dew..

Am a godless man.. but tonight..
I pray to Him.. as others ,who believe, do..
there has never been a desire so serene ,so pure..
let me have my moment of bliss , let it be true..

6 comments:

S said...

:) junta's fav!!! succha lovely poem !!

Aryan said...

Thank you sakshi.. :)
n Thank u JUNTA! ;)

Rishi K Shukla said...

Bhai what a masterpiece.....
No doubt you have long list of admirers and fans in BITS......

Aryan said...

Thnx bhai.. But I guess u misinterpreted the word junta! ;)
anyways.. .Thnx for readin..

zuby said...

u are "he" and "she" was ????

Aryan said...

Focus on the title buddy.. She must not be named! ;)