Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The night has a story to tell..

Through the window ,
I gaze at the night sky..
I didn't bother to do that for a while now..
And tonight I regret , Why!

I wonder what does it try to hide
behind that veil of darkness..
Speak out your heart , Am your friend..
It's dead silent, no matter how hard I press..

But the still air whispered something into my ears
Behind the veil, it hides it's tears..
But why, why would the night cry?
It longs for light, to get rid of the dark sky..

After an entire day of struggle and chase..
The night brings you peace so that you can close your eyes..
And wander into your world of dreams..
As the night itself silently cries..

For it has been cursed by the Lords..
To forever be devoid of light ..
It shall continue to exist in pure darkness and be aggrieved..
by the moon and the stars that shine gleefully during the night..

The night has a painful story to tell..
But You won't bother to listen..
For it lacks the lustre and the glory..
To grab your attention..

But my friend, I sit here admiring you..
I am well aware of the pain you have always been through..
I can't possibly change your fate..
But after each sunset, I shall listen to you..

You can share all your pain and grief with me..
I will let you be what you always wanted to..
No life can be perfect, but we still can try..
Smile now my friend, I want to see a smiling you..

In the flash of a moment, I could feel the air whirling..
The stars twinkling brighter than ever before..
An enhanced moonlight covers the entire view outside..
I couldnt really have asked for more..

I couldnt see it but I could definitely feel..
The night was smiling , smiling for me..
My job was done.. The night had overcome ..
The curse of the darkness , which was supposed to be..

There are no hard and fast rules in this world..
The creator was too tired to look after such small details..
Things can change.. So, can people..
So don't give up, even if your coach derails..

Give it sometime.. And trust me, it shall change for good..
Bad times in life are only phases..
They will pass and lead to the one..
Where there would only be smiles on our faces..

So enjoy the night..
Dont curse the darkness either..
Everything in life has it's own worth..
Dispose your doubts into the seether..

Go out and look up into the sky..
Do you feel something different?
Yeah.. The night is smiling for you ..
It's smiling even though it's all pitch black ..
Help it's cause and just smile back..
You have heard legends about light..
But you missed the unsung stories of the night..
You never cared perhaps, but well..
Each Night had a story to tell..

4 comments:

S said...

yepp its smiling...
great work again !! :)
amazing end !

Aryan said...

Thnx Sakshi. :)

zuby said...

simply wow ...no words to describe .i guess this is one of the best :)

Aryan said...

thnx zuby.. nice to see you back! :)