Sunday, April 25, 2010

Soak up the sun.

How do I explain..
My love for the scorching summer sun..
I just love the way
It burns inside..
And then chars us out here..
As if exacting it's revenge..

But I just don't complain..
I have fallen in love with it...
I love the fire that burns inside..
I just love the way it continues to burn..

For I love the feeling
when a bead of sweat..
tricles down my sidelocks..
Giving me a consolation that..
Yes , Am sweating it out..
No matter how futile it seems..
But yes, am sweating it out..

Don't curse the Sun,
It already is ..
Dying a slow death itself..
But sustaining the flame of life ..

It shall receede ,
When the limit is reached..
Do not doubt it's mercy..
Let it enjoy it's time..

The summers gonna be over soon..
Enjoy the Sun, the stillness in the air..
Who knows what a summer would be like
If the Sun just refused to shine..
Praise it's beauty..
While you still can..
The sun is our hero..
let it not die an unsung death..
It's not always fun..
But I just love the Sun!

2 comments:

S said...

wao! a poem on sun! amazing yaar!!! a perfect sunday read!! the killer lines wr ~

I love the fire that burns inside..
I just love the way it continues to burn..

Aryan said...

Nice to know u liked it! Thnx 4 reading.. :)