Saturday, March 27, 2010

You just had to go!

You had to go..
Oh yes, I knew it then..
As i know it now..
You had to go..

When i first wrote to u..
At the back of my mind, 
I knew u had to go..
But if only you could be a little kind..
To spend some time..
For the sake of the effort..
Alas.. You could not..
As I said, U had to go..

I won't wish u luck ahead.
Nor say it was a pleasure knowing u ..
Whatever little i could..
you see, I ain't any holier than u!

Two separate worlds..
Two separate ways..
Two separate people..
How could I ask u to stay..
When providence had already decided..
Bags had to be packed..
As i always knew..
It was time for u to go..

Now That you are gone..
This is a goodbye from my side..
We can atleast pretend we had one..
And ,by the laws of prudence, abide..
Both of us shall be perfectly fine..
No doubts about that..
No regrets, As i always knew..
One day u had to go..
It turned out a little sooner than expected..
But how does it matter..
Both of us always knew..
You just had to go..

2 comments:

zuby said...

bhai yeh toh main padha nhi tha ...boht jabar .koi nhi i wont let u go .

Aryan said...

Neither will I! But bahut der se padha tune! :P