Saturday, March 20, 2010

Let Me Be !

Forgive me Lord..
For I no longer want to be YOu!
Your plans can all wait..
For am tired of being you!

Never realised when a normal happy child,
Transformed into a wannabe perfectionist..
Big dreams , Strong aspirations..
Made way to reminiscenes, As consciousness around ceased to exist..

I want my old ways back..
I want to be a lesser mortal like the crowd around!
I want to fall, and not be able to stand back on my feet all by myself..
So that i can find a helping hand, And test my ground!

Why should it always be me 
To catch people when they stumble..
To give them a life when they lose it all..
To take shit and backstabs, and still stay calm and humble..
 
I want to commit mistakes, 
And not be able to rectify them,,
I wish to cry , shed some real tears..
And not  be able to raise my hands to wipe them..

The turbulence inside is hard to pen down..
I've heard you care for your men..
You made me this, Am not sure about what exactly u thought..
But this is it for me, I no longer can bear this pain..

Legend has it that Men were born to be men..
In my folly of trying to play you,
I failed, to my pleasure..
The beginning has been scripted, now guide me through.. 

Take your blessings and boons away,
And let it just be..
I wan't to be a normal man..
I just want to be me!

4 comments:

zuby said...

u are a great man ..i have no alfaaz .u are a real life hero for all of us whom we can follow ...great job boss ..keep it up ...

Aryan said...

Arre bhai.. Fir badi badi baatein ka diya? Mai ek chundru hun.. Mujhe chundru rehne de! :)

S said...

perfect !
I want to be a lesser mortal like the crowd around!
loved this line !

Aryan said...

Thank you Sakshi.. Well, The truth, u know!